Aiko is a modern Italian sofa designed by Ego Italiano. Aiko is beautifully crafted to capture its unique style and spectacular comfort. This modern Italian sofa’s structure is made of hardwood combined with plywood and particle board covered with a layer of Dacron. Thus, reenforcing Aiko’s incredible durability. The sofa’s padding is made with double density polyurethane foam covered with a Dacron layer. Moreover, Aiko comes standard with a manually adjustable headrest and is also available with power headrest technology. This modern Italian sofa strikes a perfect balance between beauty and comfort. It will compliment your home and will serve you for many years.
Aiko – Modern Italian Sofa Specifications
Aiko is available in six grades of high-quality leather upholstery. It comes in over 350 color variations to perfectly compliment any style of decor. It is also available in selected leather, fabric, or high-quality microfiber upholstery. Neither the seat cushions, nor the covers are removable on this model. To add to its sturdy build, Aiko sits on wenge’ wood with chromium-plated profile. Contact us today to discuss the available options for this modern Italian sofa.
- COVERING: Leather, microfiber or fabric. Not removable.
- PADDING: Seat cushion, armrest, kidney rest and headrest: double density polyurethane foam covered with a Dacron layer.
- Seat cushion: upper part: 30kg/m3 “soft comfort”. Bottom part: 35 kg/m3 “normal comfort”. Dacron layer: 100 gr/m2.
- Armrest and kidney rest: 30kg/m3. Dacron layer: 450 gr/m2.
- Headrest: 23 kg/m3. Dacron layer 450 gr/m2.
- FRAME: Hard wood combined with plywood and particle board covered with a Dacron layer.