MAXIM by Egoitaliano
Maxim is a modern Italian bed designed by Ego Italiano. Its beautiful design combines the functionality of a bed with the luxury of a sofa. Maxim’s standard form is a stationary. However, it is also available with a bed option, which includes different grades of mattresses. Additionally, you may choose to further customize your modern Italian bed by selecting from one of its numerous sizes and configurations. This modern Italian bed comes in six different grades of high quality leather upholstery and may be ordered with contrast stitching.
Maxim – Modern Italian Bed Specifications
Maxim’s frame consists of hardwood combined with plywood and particle board. Meanwhile, this modern Italian bed’s seat cushion, armrests, lumbar supports and backrests-headrests are made in polyurethane foam. Furthermore, every part mentioned is covered with a layer of self extinguishing dacron. Maxim’s craftsmanship is impeccable. Thus, making this modern Italian bed a fabulous addition to any home. Contact us today to discuss the available customization options for this modern Italian bed.
- FRAME: Hardwood combined with plywood and particle board.
- PADDING: Seat cushion, armrests, lumbar supports and backrests-headrests are made in polyurethane foam. Every part mentioned is covered with a layer of self extinguishing dacron.
- Seat cushions with varying density: Upper part 35 kg/m3 soft, bottom part 35 kg/m3 supporting. Dacron layer 350 gr/m2.
- Armrests: Polyurethane foam 30 kg/m3 with part in density 40 kg/m3. Dacron layer 400 gr/m2.
- Lumbar supports: Polyurethane foam 25 kg/m3. Dacron layer 450 gr/m2.
- Backrests-headrests: Polyurethane foam 25 kg/m3. Dacron layer 450 gr/m2.
- Frame padding: Polyurethane foam 21 kg/m3.
- COVER: Leather not removable. Fabric or microfiber fully removable. Please check covering details for care instructions.
- FEET: In polished steel or in beech wood coloured wengé, walnut or dark walnut. H 5 cm.