Scarlett, an Italian sofa, is crafted by creating a balance between optimal comfort and a beautiful expression. This Italian sofa is designed by Ego Italiano. It is 100% made in Italy. The sofa comes standard with a manually adjustable headrest. It is available in six grades of high-quality leather upholstery. To make sure that it fits with its surroundings this Italian sofa is available in over 350 color variations, as well as a number of sizes and configurations. Scarlett is also extremely durable. Its wooden structure and its by-products help reenforce the sofa’s durability. Thus, making certain that this beautiful piece of furniture will serve you for many years to come.
Scarlett – Italian Sofa Specifications
Scarlett is even further customizable. On top of making changes to its exterior, you are also given the option to select the level of density for this Italian sofa’s high resilience foam. The options include regular, firm, or extra firm. In addition, requesting add a no sag pocket springs construction to the seat cushions will give the sofa better comfort, as well as add to its longevity. This Italian sofa stands on metal whiskers which function as its feet. Thus, further pushing the boundaries of its beautiful design. Contact us today to discuss all of the available customization options for this Italian sofa.
- Hardwood combined with plywood and particle board.
- Armrests and backrests are made in polyurethane foam. Seat cushions are made in polyurethane foam with varying density and central core with coil springs. All of the above parts are covered with a Dacron layer.
- Seat cushions: Upper part in Polyurethane foam 35 kg/m3. Lower part in Polyurethane foam 40 kg/m3. Dacron layer 350 gr/m2. Coil springs central insert on each seat cushion.
- Armrests: Polyurethane foam 30 kg/m3. Dacron layer 350 gr/m2.Backrests: 23 kg/m3. Dacron layer 350 gr/m2.
- Frame padding: 21 kg/m3COVERING Leather or microfiber. Not removable. Please check covering details for care instructions.
- The model is characterized by a structure made of solid oak, available in the colors; natural oak or walnut canaletto. The structure is accompanied by metal whiskers functioning as feet. These feet are available in brushed brass finish and on demand in titanium finish.
- H to the base of the sofa: 13 cm.
- Backrests are equipped with a manual adjustable mechanism, allowing to attain the desired comfort.