Francine is a modern Italian bed designed by Ego Italiano. This modern Italian bed is beautifully crafted to provide superb comfort while displaying exquisite elegance. Francine may be ordered as a stationary or with a bed option. It is available with different grades of mattresses, as well as an adjustable headrest. This modern Italian bed comes in six different grades of high quality leather upholstery and may be customized with contrast stitching and two tone trim. To make certain that Francine’s dimensions fit into your home, you are provided with a number of various sizes and configurations to choose from. Meanwhile, Francine is available in over 350 color variations to perfectly compliment your decor.
Francine – Modern Italian Bed Specifications
Francine’s frame is made of hardwood combined with plywood and particle board for stability. Meanwhile, this modern Italian bed’s metal feet are available in a titanium or a brushed brass finish. Contact us today to discuss the available customization options for this modern Italian bed.
- Hardwood combined with plywood and particle board.
- Seat cushion, armrests, lumbar supports and backrests-headrests are made in polyurethane foam. Every part mentioned is covered with a layer of self extinguishing dacron.
- Seat cushions with varying density: Upper part 25 kg/m3 soft, bottom part 30 kg/m3 supporting. Dacron layer 100 gr/m2.
- Armrests: Polyurethane foam 30 kg/m3 with part in density 40 kg/m3. Dacron layer 200 gr/m2.
- Lumbar supports: Polyurethane foam 25 kg/m3. Dacron layer 350 gr/m2.
- Backrests-headrests: Polyurethane foam 25 kg/m3. Dacron layer 350 gr/m2.
- Frame padding: Polyurethane foam 21 kg/m3.COVER
- Leather not removable. Fabric or microfiber fully removable. Please check covering details for care instructions.
- Metal finishes in titanium or brushed brass. H 13 cm.