Fabio & Co. Warranty
Your satisfaction is our utmost importance as we stand by our quality and craftsmanship. Our products are proudly 100% Made in Italy. Please read the terms and conditions of our Warranty.
We recommend inspecting your item(s) thoroughly once delivered, if there is anything which concerns you, you must report it to the delivery team, write it on any relevant delivery documentation, and inform the store of purchase immediately.
Any issues reported after the date of delivery must be reported within 72 hours of the delivery but may result in a delay in determining the cause of the issue.
Any form of damage caused by you once the item is delivered, is not covered by the Warranty under any circumstances. We will however assist you to fix or replace the item if requested, and there may be reasonable costs and charges imposed. This will be at the discretion of the store of purchase.
Fabio & Co Inc. is not responsible for the loss of use, time, inconvenience, packaging, travel or other incidental damages.
Our service and warranty policy extends only to normal residential applications and does not cover commercial, industrial, institutional, or other non-home uses.
This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE PURCHASER and is NON-TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact Fabio & Co Inc. to initiate a warranty claim. We advise all purchasers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
Warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- FRAME, POCKET SPRINGS & WORKMANSHIP: Fabio & Co. Inc. warrants the hardware frame, Pocket Springs, and workmanship, which includes all seams and zippers to be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for five (5) years as long as the original buyer owns the product. Warranty does not cover accidental or other in-home damages. Warranty is void if furniture shows signs of abuse, misuse or damage by fire, flood or negligence.
- SEAT CUSHIONS: Fabio & Co. Inc. uses high-density polyurethane seat cores. A high-resiliency foam layer is laminated on top of the seat core for exceptional comfort and a “crowning” effect. Fabio & Co. Inc. warrants all seat cushions against loss of shape (resiliency) for two (2) years. Do not confuse loss of shape (resiliency) with the natural softening and flattening of polyester fiber and foam that occurs with age and normal use. All foam and fiber soften. Softening is not considered a defect. Refer to care instructions in your furniture care manual.
- LEATHER: All our Leather comes with a two (2) years warranty against cracking, peeling or splitting. This warranty is extended only to the original Buyer and covers residential use only. This warranty does not cover fading or damaging due to wrong chemicals use for cleaning or exposure to sunlight, and is voided if there is evidence of heavy soiling abuse or neglect by the consumer. Contact us prior to delivery and refer to care instructions in your furniture care manual.
- MECHANISM: Fabio & Co. Inc. warrants all bed, recliner, motion and chair mechanism to be free from defects for five (5) years from the day merchandise is delivered to the original buyer.
- MOTOR WARRANTY: Motors carry a two-year (2) warranty against malfunction. We provide Warranty for any item which contains a mechanism, moving part or electronics. This does not cover inappropriate use such as damage, misuse by blocking or restricting a mechanism, or not addressing voltage differences when moving an item to another country. Should there be an issue with a mechanism or electronics, we will do all we can to resolve the issues on site, though in some circumstances we may have to return the item to our facilities to resolve the issue.
- SERVICE: Should any defect develop, the item will be repaired or replaced, based on of Fabio & Co. Inc.’s sole discretion. Transportation costs within our normal trading area (50 Miles Radius from our Store) are included as part of this warranty for the first year of ownership. After the first year, for any service under warranty, you are responsible for transporting your furniture to 28205 Canwood St. Agoura Hills, CA where all warranty work will be completed free of charge. Customers may also choose in-home service for nominal fee covering transportation time and costs. Please contact us for further details and accurate estimates of additional costs.
- METAL: Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches, abrasions.
- GLASS: Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- MATTRESES: damage to coils or border wires due to bending, structural damage due to improper bed frame or mismatched set, water damage, handles, fabric coverings, comfort preferences.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Minor variations or differences between website images and your actual furniture.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cracking, splitting, shrinking, warping caused by exposure to weather or extreme atmospheric conditions such as humidity.
- Punctures, rips, and tears caused by sharp objects.
- Fading, pilling, wrinkling, mildew, stains, pets damage.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Fabio & Co West Inc.
- Failure on the customer’s part to comply with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance.
- Damage caused by outside influence, fraud, intentional acts, war, hostilities or vandalism.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse or change of heart.
- The Customer shall reasonably cooperate with Fabio & Co West Inc. in its efforts to perform its obligations under this warranty. Failure to comply with these requirements will void this warranty.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of Fabio & Co West Inc. or any other person is authorized to assume for Fabio & Co West Inc. any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Fabio & Co West Inc. merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In no event shall Fabio & Co West Inc. Furniture be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind. This warranty is subject to change at any time without notice.